Monday, April 18, 2011

QUESTIONS - QUESTIONS - QUESTIONS

My daughter suggested I open my blog up to a question and answer page.  I’ll look into trying to create a separate section just for this, but in the meantime, if you have any questions, what-so-ever, I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability, or direct you to the proper resources that can help. You can add a comment to any question or comment to any posting or email me directly.  Did you know there is an entity that you can report suspected insurance fraud?  A group that helps with Medicare related problems?  Did you realize there are even laws that regulate and govern health insurance and those who are responsible for administering it?   There are no “wrong” questions to ask.  Now here’s my question…. who will be the first one to ask me a question?


No comments:

Post a Comment