Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm back......

I’m back.  Yes, I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, and yes I could rattle off tons of excuses, but I’ll save you all wear and tear on your eyes and just start blogging again.  New changes are coming to my blog.  I’ll be altering the format somewhat.  Not only will I post about understanding your insurance claims, but I’ve decided to add some general health information.  I wish I could say I was abreast of all the current issues there are today, but just like you, I get my information from many sources.  Many of these ideas will come from the internet, magazines, newspapers, television and my own personal experiences.  I’ll try to consistently blog on Monday’s again, hence the word try.   If there are any health-related topics you would like me to blog about, please feel free to email me as well.  My next blog will be about Women’s Health and Caner Rights Act of 1998.  Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment